Goat Toxin Binder
Toxins, a harmful substance that affects the overall growth rate and health of animals. This is the main reason for enterprises for maximum losses. It is owed to the contamination of feed by molds and fungi and its toxic metabolites are known as mycotoxins. They are generally grown on the feed which lacks proper storage, humid places or due to climate change. The level of contamination of health with these toxins depends upon the density of toxin available in the feed, the time length of consumption of toxic feed and age of the animals. When the contaminated feed enters the body it affects the biological process of the body by which health and growth get affected. To overcome the problem of getting sick by these toxins there is a need for Toxin binders which significantly helps in binding the toxins. We use “Silver Tox” a reliable mycotoxin binder which selectively helps in binding the toxins present in the feed without destroying the vital nutrients.
- Manages all types of toxins and control broad spectrum of moulds and toxin in the feed.
- High efficacy towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- Prevents growth of moulds and fungus in the feed.
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome.
- Absorbs excess moistures in finished feed.
- Absorbs Toxins without absorbing the nutrients of feed.
Uses and Administrations
For Meat Goats
Goat Kid: 5gm-10gm/Animal/Day.
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant.