Feed Toxins Binders
The toxin is harmful substances that when enters in a body can cause a severe health problem. A goat or sheep can eat anything like plastics, weeds, trees or anything. Like other farm animals, a goat can die because of parasites, diseases, genetic issue, but the least understood of these matters is toxic plants. Generally, farmers leave the goat in open farm to graze, but this a situation when the goat is more prone to eat toxic plants that can poison the body. Others than this there is another way of getting toxin inside. This is caused when a contaminated feed gets entered into the body. A feed gets contaminated from different sources like pollution, moist places, improper storage, microbes, and pathogens. With the availability of this toxin on the feed, it lowers the nutrients value of the feed and makes it poisonous.
We should use external goat toxin binder which helps in eliminating the toxins in the feed. “Silver Tox” is one of the reliable mycotoxin binders which removes the toxins from the feed without affecting the nutrients for proper health. Along with this, we provide goat trace minerals and multivitamin supplement which provide all the nutrients that are lost with the effect of the toxin.
- Manages all types of toxins and control broad spectrum of moulds and toxin in the feed.
- High efficacy towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- Prevents growth of moulds and fungus in the feed.
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome.
- Absorbs excess moistures in finished feed.
- Absorbs Toxins without absorbing the nutrients of feed.
Uses and Administrations
For Dairy Goats
- Goat: 10gm-15gm/animal/day.
Goat Kid: 5gm-10gm/Animal/Days.
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant.